Thursday, December 01, 2011

Reminder: Coupon Phenomenon Workshop: December 3rd, 2011


Just wanted to give a reminder that there will be another Coupon Phenomenon Workshop this Saturday and there is still room to sign up! Go here and fill out the form to sign up! Check out all of the info below:

I share my tips and tricks that have helped me get to the point I am today, but I also share my experiences with you to help you learn! AND I will also be giving away attendance prizes, such as a St Louis Entertainment book!

The Coupon Workshop will be held at the Brentwood Community Center, December 3, 2011 from 4pm-7pm!

Hope to see you there to get you on your way to some Extreme Savings!!

Coupon Phenomenon Coupon Workshop
December 3, 2011
4pm-7pm
Brentwood Community Center
2505 Brentwood Blvd
Brentwood, Mo 63144
$20/person at the door

Go here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment