Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pinnacle Vodka: $5 Rebate!


One thing you will ALWAYS find in our house is Pinnacle Whipped Vodka. While I like other flavored vodkas by Pinnacle, the Whipped is a staple! So when I found out about this $5 rebate on ANY 750Ml bottle of Pinnacle Flavored Vodka, I was EXCITED! And they have ALOT of flavors! Head on over here to the Pinnacle Facebook Page to print your rebate!

I think I am going to try the "Gummy" flavored vodka. There is a Swedish Fish on the front, so I'm going to try it with Sprite... hopefully it will be like a Dirty Shirley!

But since Pinnacle has some of my FAVORITE flavors, I figured I would share how I enjoy some of them!

With the Pinnacle Whipped Vodka, I mix it with Orange Juice and it's a dead ringer for a creamsicle! Sometimes I mix it with Diet Root Beer and it makes a delicious Root Beer Float!

With the Pinnacle Cake Vodka, I mix it with Pineapple Juice and it tastes like a Pineapple Upside Down Cake!! Mmmm!

Go here to print your rebate to get $5 back on any 750Ml bottle of Pinnacle Flavored Vodka! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment