Monday, August 15, 2011

Have you ever wanted to see the first coupon?

This weekend Chris and I went to Atlanta just as a weekend getaway.

While in Atlanta we went to the aquarium, CNN Headquarters and the World of Coke.

While in the World of Coca-Cola we saw several versions of the FIRST COUPONS EVER!











Isn't that cool!

They also had an exhibit on what things cost in the 1900's and I thought it was interesting.




How about a newspaper... Only $.01!!!




How about toothpaste... $.25!




Yikes! I thought toothpaste was a little pricey over a century ago! Thank goodness for coupons that usually make toothpaste FREE... Or less than $.25 nowadays!

And Thank you Coca-Cola for creating coupons!

Sorry I haven't posted the weekly match ups but the deals will be coming soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment