Sunday, August 21, 2011

Zulily: Tailgate and NFL Gear Sale!


Preseason has started, My Dallas Clark and throwback Clinton Portis Jerseys are at the front of my closet and my Fantasy Draft is next Saturday... meaning my favorite time of year has begun!

I love football, I love fantasy football and I love tailgating during games. So when I saw Zulily.com was having a sale on Tailgate Essentials, I had to share! Head on over here to Zulilly (under Home and Gear) to choose your favorite team gear, like the cooler above, for $29 (regularly $47)!

Don't worry, there is plenty of gear for all your favorite teams: Rams, Steelers, Bears, Colts, Redskins and more! The problem I have is choosing what type of cooler or cutting board to buy! But I REALLY like this the cooler above! And since we are originally from DC, finding Redskins Gear in STL can be difficult, so these online sales are great finds for me!

And if your hubby, boyfriend, son, father or wife loves Football, start thinking about Christmas!

Go here to Zulily.com check out all of the GREAT sales on their Gameday Gear-up: Tailgate Essentials!

No comments:

Post a Comment