Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Coke Rewards: Half Off Select Rewards = 120pts for a FREE 12pk!!!


I wish everyday was this exciting! I just went over to check out My Coke Rewards to see what their Wednesday deal was, but I couldn't find anything on it. Weird... But then I saw a banner for 50% off select rewards, Awesome! I had just redeemed a bunch of points not long ago and figured I wouldn't have enough points for gift cards, but I checked just in case. And low and behold, what did I see...

The FREE 12-pk Coke coupons are HALF OFF!! These coupons are usually 240 points, but for a limited time you can score a FREE 12-pk coupon from My Coke Rewards for 120 points!! (And I had 145 points, YES!)

They are out of stock of some of the gift cards, but not the 12pk coupon! Go here to get yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment