Saturday, November 05, 2011

There is ALWAYS Something That Amazes Me at Walmart!





I'm sure it won't take you but a second to notice what doesn't belong!

Whenever I go to the store I like to keep an eye out for good deals, so I am always watching the shelves, because you never know what you might find... Especially at Walmart! I stopped at Walmart last night and I cut down one of the grocery aisles and it just happened to be the ice cream topping aisle.

As I looked around, I noticed that something was off with the ice cream toppings. All the usual suspects were there... Chocolate, caramel, sprinkles, pimento.

Yep, Pimento, the cheesy spread you typically on put on bread, can now be found sandwiched between hot fudge topping and sprinkles. Sounds like a winning combination to me!

What kind of funny things have you found at Walmart?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment