Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Disney Store Grand Opening at the St Louis Galleria TOMORROW, Sept 14th!


Oh Man, I am so excited to finally be able to announce that the Disney Store in the St Louis Galleria is opening TOMORROW, Sept 14th! I am a big fan of Disney and I even worked at a Disney Store for a few summers in college!

But enough of why I love Disney.... now why I'm excited about the opening! To celebrate the Grand Opening of the newest Disney Store, the first 250 guests will receive a FREE pair of Mickey Ears!

This new store is supposed to be one of a handfull of NEW concept stores that will have a Disney Princess Castle and Magic Mirror, Disney Pixar Cars custom Ridezmakers station, and Translucent Magical Trees! If I was a kid, then this would be the only place in the mall I would want to go!

The other cool thing about the Grand Opening is that they will be donating 10% of the first days sales to the Make-A-Wish foundation!

And if you can't make it tomorrow, Sept 14, for the Grand Opening that's ok. Because they will also be holding an Opening Ceremony at the St Louis Galleria on Oct. 1st with a few special guest appearances from Mickey and Goofy!

And don't forget about the FREE Disney Princess Phone call I posted about here. If you are planning on taking you kids to the Disney Store, the phone call might make it even more magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment