Saturday, September 17, 2011

Groupon: $20 Cardinals Tickets and $15 for $30 at Looking Glass Designs



This weekend, Groupon is offering Right and Left Field Loge Tickets to the Cardinals/ Cub game on Sept 23rd for just $20!

Go here to get tickets to this Cardinals rivalry game!!

AND Not only is Groupon offering the awesome Cardinal's Ticket deal, but they are also offering a Groupon for my FAVORITE little Boutique Shop in Lafayette Square, Looking Glass Designs!



This weekend you can score a $30 Groupon to Looking Glass Designs for only $15! I LOVE this little Boutique shop! I have given Bridal Shower and Baby Shower gifts and they are ALWAYS a hit! They have the cutest little items for mom's and kids! I can't wait to spend my Groupon there... I might even go tomorrow!

Go here to get yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment