Monday, October 10, 2011

American Eagle: Last Day for 50% of Clearance and FREE Shipping!



When I was in High school American Eagle was the place to buy clothes. It was less expensive than Abercrombie so it was much more attainable too! So if this sale had come around 10 years ago, I would be all over it and would have bought anything in my size.

Currently you can score an additional 50% off clearance with code 82476531 AND you will get FREE Shipping! And FREE shipping is what really perked my interest! It can be a GREAT sale, or even a FREEBIE, but if you still have to pay $10 in shipping, its not always worth it to me!

Back on track now! On top of the 50% off clearance and FREE Shipping, the Jewelery (including Clearance Jewelery is Buy one, Get one 50% off!



I found two sets of Hoop Earrings for $11.99 each and after the 50% off Clearance, then the Buy one Jewelery item, get the second 50% off and FREE Shipping it came down to $9 for 2 pairs of earrings!


I also found this cute Zip-Around Wallet on clearance for $9.99, making it only $4.99 after 50% off! Not too bad! Go here to check out all of the great deals! And remember, Today, 10/10, is the last day!

No comments:

Post a Comment