Thursday, October 13, 2011

SaveMore.com: $10 credit= FREE Jewelery!



When I signed up today at SaveMore.com and got my Chili's Gift Card, I also received a $10 credit! So I started looking at some of the other deals. One of the other daily deals, here, on SaveMore.com is $7 for $30 worth of Top- Quality Jewelery from Accessories Direct plus FREE Shipping!


I used my $10 credit towards this deal and got it for FREE! At first I was going to use this deal to get a Christmas present. But THEN I saw they had Pearl Drop earrings for $30... and I where those EVERYDAY!


I found my favorite piece of jewelery and I'm getting it for FREE! How awesome is that! Go here to get your Accessories Direct voucher from SaveMore.com and go here to see what kind of deals you can score with it!!

And remember, you don't have to buy the Chili's Giftcard to get that $10 credit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment