Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Coupon Phenomenon Workshop: December 3rd, 2011

I have finally set a date for another workshop!

On Saturday, December 3, 2011, I will be hosting another couponing workshop for all of you who may have missed the previous workshops!

Not only do I share with you my tips and tricks that have helped me get to the point I am today, but I also share my experiences with you to help you learn! AND I will also be giving away attendance prizes, such as a St Louis Entertainment book!

The Coupon Workshop will be held at the Brentwood Community Center, December 3, 2011 from 4pm-7pm!

If you would like to attend please RSVP in the form below. Space is limited to the first 80 people. I will also be sending confirmation emails within 48 hours!

Hope to see you there to get you on your way to some Extreme Savings!!

Coupon Phenomenon Coupon Workshop
December 3, 2011
4pm-7pm
Brentwood Community Center
2505 Brentwood Blvd
Brentwood, Mo 63144
$20/person at the door

If you have any questions about the workshop, or for some reason cannot attend after you RSVP, please email CouponPhenomWorkshop@gmail.com.

And if you can't make it to this workshop, don't worry, there will be more in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment