Sunday, July 24, 2011

Babies R US and Toys R US: AWESOME Diaper Deals!!


If you have little ones in diapers, you might want to think about taking a quick drive to Babies R Us or Toys R US to score some CHEAP diapers.

I got an email from Babies R US this morning, that Today and Tomorrow (July 24th and 25th) you can score ANY of the diapers pictured above (sizes listed above as well) for just $5!

To make this even sweeter, use the $1.50 off Huggies Diaper Coupons from the 7/17 SS and pick up some Huggies Diapers for just $3.50 each!



Before I posted this, I also took a peak at one of their ads (here) that states wyb 2 Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers (22-33ct) you get a $5 Giftcard back!

Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers (22-33ct)-$5
$1.50 off- 7/17 SS (use 2)
Get back $5 Gift Card
As low as $1 each!

Now, I haven't done this deal myself yet, so I can't say 100% for sure if you will get the giftcard, but even if you don't $3.50 to $5 for Diapers seems like an awesome price!!

If you do go out and get this deal, come back and let us know if you got the gift card!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment