Saturday, July 16, 2011

Walmart Deals!

I have never been a big fan of Walmart, not only because it is always a madhouse, but I feel like in the St Louis area we have so many store options other than Walmart that you can still get some GREAT deals at. Even though Walmart might not be my favorite, there are still some great deals that you can find! I went there earlier today so I checked some of the prices to share with all of you!


Frank's Red Hot Sauce (small bottles)- $.98
$.50 off- 5/15 SS
Just $.48 each!

Heinz Vinegar- $1.12
$1 off 2- 6/26 SS
Only $.62 each!

Ivory 3-pk bar soap- $.97
$.50 off- 7/3 PG
Just $.47 each!

Curad Bandages- $.96
$.50 off- 6/19 SS
Only $.46 each!


Benadryl Itch Relief Sticks- $2.28
$2 off- 6/19 RP
Only $.28 each!

Noxzema Super Smooth Triple Blade Razors 4pk- $2.97
$2 off- 7/10 RP
Just $.97 each!
(I have heard the Noxzema Bikini Shavers are only $1.97 but the Walmart I visited did not sell them)


Cascade Dishwasher Packs (3pk trial size)- $.97
$1 off- 7/3 PG
FREE after coupon and possible $.03 in overage!

Black Flag Fly Swatter or Fly Paper- $.98
$1 off- 6/26 RP (regional)
FREE after coupon!
(Thanks Laura!)

Now I had a $10 Walmart Gift Card that was burning a whole in my pocket, so I spent $8.13 on it with all of the below:

4 Heinz Vinegars, 4 Ivory 3pk soaps, 5 Benadryl Itch Sticks, 4 Cascade Trial Packs, 2 Noxzema 4pks!

I am super excited about the itch sticks because I get bit by mosquitos EVERY time I step outside in the evenings during the summer!

 
Remember, Walmart prices may vary by store and region but hopefully these will be pretty close to yours! If you find more deals, feel free to share them in the comments!!

2 comments:

  1. I went to Walmart to get some deals and when I got home I realized somehow the price I paid should've been like $7 cheaper. I'm going to feel silly taking the items back to Walmart to figure out which items didn't ring up with a coupon. But I don't want to pay twenty bucks on razors and candy... Any suggestions on what to say so the price is adjusted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the cascade located at in the store? I searched high and low yesterday and couldnt find them anywhere. I had coupons that expired yesterday but would like to know for next time :)

    ReplyDelete