Thursday, July 21, 2011

Vocalpoint




*UPDATE: The links weren't working earlier and I think I have fixed them!!

Have you ever heard of Vocalpoint?

If not, or if you haven't signed up yet, I highly suggest it. Vocalpoint is a GREAT resource and offer a lot of awesome samples, FREEBIES and coupons. Just last week I came home to a small package on my front step.

When I opened it, I found a FULL-SIZE "sample" of Downy Unstoppables. And this isn't the first full size sample I have received from Vocalpoint. I have also received some great high value and FREE product coupons, courtesy of Vocalpoint!

So as you can see, it is definitely worth signing up for! Go here to sign up!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. All of your links are messed up.

    Ella,

    ReplyDelete
  2. links are not taking you anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you receive it in the regular mail? I heard some had gotten theirs last week, but I still haven't gotten mine. Maybe they are mailing them out in waves. I hope the mail lady didn't steal it. I don't know if the packaging is obvious.

    ReplyDelete