Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Tax Free Weekend: Best Buy



Since Tax Free Weekend is coming up and I know not everyone has kids that need rulers and crayons, I figured I would let you know of some of the deals at Best Buy (especially since I talked about them on Great Day)!


There are computer deals everywhere but I do like Best Buy because of their Reward Zone.


But if you are planning on buying a computer or accessories, you can save up to 20% when you buy 3 or more items qualifying for the discount. Items include laptops, bags, headphones, cables, cords and ink. Go here for all of the details and see all of the qualifying items!


If you are in the market for a printer, Best Buy is giving you $50 off their Kodak all-in-one printers when you bring in your old one to swap out. One of the Kodak Printer models is $99 and after $50 discount would only be $49! Go here to print your coupon to take to the store with you.


Like I said earlier, I also like Best Buy because they offer you money back with their Reward Zone program. For every 250 points you earn (roughly $250) you get $5 back! This is a really great thing to join, especially when you are thinking about making big purchases, but the small ones add up too! Go here to sign up!


And don't forget, since its Tax Free weekend in Missouri, you can still score a computer for less!

No comments:

Post a Comment