Monday, June 13, 2011

FREE Queso at Moe's!


So yesterday Chris and I went on a "FREE" early dinner/late lunch date to Moe's and to see Kung Fu Panda 2.

Exactly 3 years ago we came to St Louis looking for apartments and had been staying out in Creve Coeur. We had gone to see Kung Fu Panda (1) at the AMC out there because we didn't know what else to do on our first night after a 14 hour drive!

Well I had AMC passes from a daily deal site I had picked up ages ago and Kung Fu Panda 2 was finally old enough it was allowing passes... and without planning it, had been exactly 3 years before we started our journey in St Louis with Kung Fu Panda!

And part of the reason we ended up going to that AMC in Creve Coeur was because I had a Groupon that was about to expire for Moe's Southwest Grill, and the closest one to me, is in that same little shopping center. So I had planned for Free Lunch and a Free movie but what I hadn't planned for was FREE queso!

But yes, I walked in and there was a sign for FREE Queso when you text MOESSTL to 46786.

BUT you have to show it to them the SAME day you text it. So if you are going to be in the area of a St Louis Moe's Southwest Grill, definitely text MOESSTL to 46786 for a FREE CUP of queso!!!

FREE just tastes better sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment