Thursday, June 30, 2011

Join Old Orchard Fan Club and Score FREE Products!



If you have been following my blog long enough you probably know I am a BIG fan of reward programs!

This week I finally joined the Old Orchard Fan Club when I first visited for the coupons! JUST for joining you receive 1000 points and there is a whole coupons reward section.

At first I thought I could probably get something good with 1000 points... but not quite. Then I came across ANOTHER way to get points!

After registering there was a link for a survey worth 1000 points, which took about five minutes to fill out. That five minutes was TOTALLY worth it!


Redeem 2000 points (1000 for joining and 1000 for the survey) and score FREE product coupon for a 64 oz bottle of Old Orchard Juice!!

Go here to sign up, take the survey and score your FREE juice!

2 comments:

  1. I can't find the link for the survey...can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link. Hope this helps

    http://oldorchard.com/account/register/

    ReplyDelete