Friday, June 03, 2011

Super Excited!





I know this is a bit off topic from the deals but I just HAVE to share!

So last night I went to the mall because I had a few Groupons and coupons to use! But while I was there I made a FANTASTIC discovery.

Along the wall was a gigantic advertisement for a NEW store coming in Summer 2011! And it wasn't the Nordstrom one!

A VERA BRADLEY store is coming to the St Louis Galleria this summer!!!!!

I LOVE Vera Bradley. L.O.V.E.

I love the bags, clothes, notepads, housewares... Basically everything! I wish they had never retired the Nantucket Navy pattern, it was simply the best pattern!!

The best part about a Vera Bradley store is that they offer more specials than just a Vera Bradley retailer.

If you sign up for their newsletter they will send you special discounts and coupons! Go here to sign up!

I will be counting the days for this store to open!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment