Thursday, June 09, 2011

Coldwater Creek: 50% entire site and FREE Shipping!



Earlier today I got a postcard in the mail that said Coldwater Creek was having a sale for 40% off the entire store and online! I went to see what kind of deals I could find and low and behold, the ENTIRE Coldwater Creek online site is 50% off! And if you use code FBPARTY when you check out you can get FREE shipping!!!

I LOVE Coldwater Creek so I was really excited about this! Especially because I had bought a groupon for it about a month ago!!!

But there are some pretty great deals you can score!

You can pick up Ombre Flip-Flops on clearance for $5.99, then 50% off making them just $2.99 And FREE shipping!

There is also the Coldwater Creek Tote on clearance for $1.99, then 50% off makking it just $1!! Plus FREE shipping!

Go here to see kind of deals you can find! And don't forget to check out the clearance "outlet" section!

1 comment:

  1. THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THE FREE SHIPPING CODE!

    ReplyDelete