Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Groupon: Chevy's Fresh Mex $9 for $18 worth of food!!!








I don’t know about you, but I am a huge fan of Mexican food! And While I do enjoy local restaurants, I LOVE Chevy’s Fresh Mex! I could eat it just about every day! So when I saw the Groupon for Chevy’s this morning I was STOKED!!! I am daydreaming of Chicken Flautas and Chimichangas and their Jalapeno jelly!! MMMM!!

So TODAY, you can pick up a Groupon for $18 at Chevy’s Tex Mex (3 St Louis locations) for only $9!!

I have bought these Groupons previously, and the only thing to note about them is that they are NOT valid during Happy Hour… But I still get a Margarita because Chris and I will split a combo platter and each have a drink!!

To get this deal today, go here!

If you are new to Groupon, you can sign up Here!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment