Friday, June 17, 2011

Petsmart: $5 off coupon!




Ok, so I know I get excited about a lot of coupons! But when there are coupons that are for my "monsters," I get EXCITED!

Head on over to the Petsmart Facebook Page and "Like" them. Then you can enter in for their "Happiness In Store" Contest. If you don't see it, look on the left hand side under the picture.

Just enter your info, a picture of your pet and tell a brief story about your experience with a Petsmart employee. Then check your email for a special coupon from Petsmart.

Go here to sign up!

I am pretty happy with this, because our pooper scooper broke and my 2 lab mixes can fill up a yard pretty quick!

*I signed up for this deal last night, and I still haven't received an email, so I can't say 100% if the coupon is $5 off $25 or just $5. I will let you know as soon as I get the email!

No comments:

Post a Comment