Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Meet Kevin James at the St Louis Zoo on 6/29!



Are you fan of Kevin James, star of the Zookeeper?

I am! And I'm not gonna lie, I have always had a bit of a celebrity crush on him (weird, I know), so when I saw this I just HAD to share.

TOMORROW, June 29, Kevin James is scheduled to be at the St Louis Zoo at 9am!!!

"The St. Louis Zoo is the only zoo in the country that is hosting a premiere on behalf of the film, a publicist for the movie said in an email today. The premiere does not include a screening of the film.

The plan is for James to greet fans at the Zoo beginning at 9 a.m. outside of "The Living World" building and inside the Zoo grounds. The premiere will include local celebrities and some animals from the Children's Zoo, the publicist said. Admission to the Zoo and the premiere is free."

Did you catch that word at the end? FREE!

If you have ever been to the St Louis Zoo, you already know that Zoo admission is always FREE! And this event is FREE! And who doesn't like to meet celebrities!

To read more about this event, go here.

The Zookeeper comes to theaters July 8 and has some big names voicing some of the animals! To find out how you can see this movie and many others at a discount go here and here!

And let us know if you head to the Zoo tomorrow! I wish I was going to be able to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment