Monday, June 06, 2011

Mailbox Surprises



Holy Moly did I come home to a TON of awesome mail today!

Remember that text offer for a FREE Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor that was in Spanish that I mentioned here? If so, I finally got my razor in the mail! Those text offers really do work!

Then I got bunch of feminine product samples including a travel sized Secret deodorant from beinggirl.com. I had signed up previously but can't recall signing up for anything at all this year from them! This one was truly a surprise! And it came with coupons!!

And last but not least I received my catalog from Penzey's Spices. I love this spice shop AND this catalog because on the front is a coupon for a FREE Northwoods Seasonings. Each catalog has a different FREE spice! And I have liked them all, Especially the pasta sprinkle! If you have a Penzey's Spices near you, sign up for a free catalog here!

Have you gotten anything exciting in the mail?

1 comment:

  1. Heather HunsuckerJune 7, 2011 at 9:04 AM

    I got my free Fusion Razor and the free feminine products last week! It was so exciting getting free stuff in the mail!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete