Saturday, April 30, 2011

CVS Deals 5/1- 5/7



One thing I think that has helped me coupon is to plan ahead what I am going to buy. This way I can go to the store prepared with my coupons and know exactly what it is going to cost before coupons and what I will end up paying after coupons.

With that being said, I am going to try and get the weekly drug store deals out to you ASAP! This way you will be able to plan your deals sooner!!

I really like what CVS has to offer this week! Here are some of the BEST deals of the week!

I was starting to run low on bar soap so I am really excited about this deal! CVS has Ivory 3 pk bar soaps on sale for $.99! Then use the $1 off coupon from the 5/1 P&G and score some FREE soap!

Colgate Max is on sale for $2.77 and you get an ECB for $2.77 back! On top of that use the $.75 coupon from the 5/1 SS!!

Right Guard or Dry Idea products are on sale for $2.49 and there is an awesome B1G1 coupon in the 5/1 RP for Right Guard or Dry Idea Products. AND you get $1 ECB (limit 2 per household) making them only $.25 after coupon and ECB!!

Nestle Singles are on sale for $.50 and there is a coupon in the 5/1 SS for $.50 off 2 making them only $.25 each!

I really like soft scrub products so I will be looking out for this deal for sure! Soft Scrub is on sale for $1.99. Go here to sign up and print a coupon for $1.50 off making it only $.50!!!

And don't forget about the Nivea deal I posted about here!

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment