Saturday, April 23, 2011

Toys R Us 4/23



Most people don't start thinking about Christmas until Novermber/December, but I start thinking about Christmas on December 26th. I like having an entire year to find Christmas gifts (or Birthday gifts)! This way I am able to buy more gifts for our family and friends without breaking the bank and often they are more personal! I am even able to buy gifts for Chris' and my Mom's dogs this way too (and my two boys as well)!

But I went to Toys R Us today to pick up Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders on sale for $4.99 and used the $2 off coupon from here making it only $2.99!!!

I also bought 2 Mr Potato heads on sale for $3.99 and used the $2 off coupon from here and paid just $1.99!!

I just hope by December 25th the recipients forget I got this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment