Friday, April 29, 2011

Sunday Coupon Insert Preview



This Sunday's paper should be full of GREAT coupons!

This week there will be 4 inserts!! 2 SmartSource inserts, 1 RedPlum insert and 1 P&G insert!

There are a few coupons I am Especially excited about! There should be a B1G1 coupon for any Dry idea or Right Guard Products! There also should be a B1G1 Gillette Body Wash or Deodorant coupon!

But I'm really excited for Purina Dog Chow coupon though! So hopefully we will get all of these in the Sunday Paper!

And, on a side note, I have heard Rumors about a 5th insert from Pepsico. I don't know this for sure, so no guarantees as these are just rumors right now. I will let you know for sure tomorrow if these rumors are true or not! Let's hope they are!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment