Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mailbox Surprises



Yesterday I had a few fun surprises that came in the mail! First I received a small magazine put out by Purina Beneful! In the back there were three coupons for money off Beneful!

If you want to sign up for this, go Here to enter your info!

But I didn't just get the magazine! My purex sample also came in the mail!





Unfortunately one of my dogs got to it first since I have a mail slot in my door! He bit a hole in the package and it leaked on the rug in front of my couch!

Guess I have to use this sooner than I had planned now! But I can say for sure that this Purex sample smelled fantastic! And there was a $1 off coupon too, but mine didn't survive the leak!

In case you haven't signed up for this sample, check out my post Here for all of the info!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment