Thursday, May 05, 2011

Schnucks 5/2- 5/8



Schnucks is having a pretty awesome 10 for $10 sale this week! The great thing about the 10/$10 sales is that you don’t have to buy ten items because each item will ring up for $1!!

Schnucks also has lots of great Cinco de Mayo items on sale as well. And while they might not have coupons for them, the sale makes for some great deals! I have all of my favorite deals below!

One thing I am excited about that is on sale for $1 is the Beggin Strips Dog treats! I don’t have kids but I spoil our dogs like they are! So when I can get cheap dog treats I am all over it. Use the $1 off 2 coupon from the 3/20 SS or the 2/20 RP and pick them up for $.50!!

New York Texas Toast Croutons are on sale for $1 and you can use the $.50 coupon from the 4/3 SS to make them just $.50 each!

It’s getting to be grilling season so expect to start seeing a lot of sales for BBQ sauce. Schnucks has KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce on sale for $1 and you can use the $.50 coupon from the 3/13 SS!

Pillsbury Cresent and Sweet Rolls are also on sale for $1 this week! There is a $.40 off 2 coupon for each of these in the 4/17 SS that will double making them $.60 each! If you are looking for an easy Mother’s day surprise, you could pick up these sweet rolls and make her Breakfast in bed!

Delmonte Fruit cups are also featured in the 10/$10 sale and you can use the $.50 coupon from the 3/27 RP making them just $.50 each!!





And I also spotted $1 boxes of Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Treasures at Schnucks! Use the $.50 off coupon from the 4/17 SS and pick it up for $.50!! And don't be surprised if you don't see them with the cereal... I saw this near an end cap by the freezer aisles of all places!

Happy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment