Thursday, May 05, 2011

Shop N Save 5/2 - 5/7



This week has been crazy! Monday night I was preparing for our tailgate party the next day. Tuesday we went to the Jimmy Buffett Concert, who happens to be my FAVORITE artist! Wednesday I was recovering from Jimmy Buffet and preparing for our work Cinco de Mayo party! And now today is $10 off $50 Thursday at Shop N Save and Cinco de Mayo!

I wasn’t able to get a trip together this morning but I am going to try and squeeze a trip in between Margaritas and Volleyball after work!

Either way I need to go because I have a $5 Catalina I got from the Kraft Deal 2 weeks ago that expires today!!!

But Shop N Save has a few deals I am quite interested in!

I am all about the Rold Gold Pretzels this week! We go through Pretzels like crazy! Especially when I use them to make desserts with! But Rold Gold Pretzels are on sale for $1.98. Use the $2 off 2 coupon from the 5/1 Moments to Save insert and pay just $.98 each!

Sunchips are also on my radar! They are on sale for $2.48 and use the $2 off 2 coupon from the 5/1 Moments to save insert. PLUS use the Free Sierra Mist 2 liter wyb 2 Sunchips coupon from the 5/1 Moments to Save (I need an abbreviation for this!) insert too!!!

Edy’s Smoothies and Shakes are also on sale for $1.25 and use the $1 off 2 coupon from the 4/17 RP and pick them up for $.75 each!

P&G is also offering a Catalina Deal This week where if you buy $20 worth of Products you get a $5 Catalina good on your next purchase and 5 Redbox rentals! When Shop N Save has these P&G Catalina deals I always feel like the prices are high… but paired with the $10 off $50 and the $5 off $50 in the Entertainment Book, it’s not too bad!

Mr Clean are $2.88 and use the $1.50 off 2 coupon from the 5/1 P&G

Febreze Air Effects are $2.58 and use $1 off coupon from the 5/1 P&G

Dawn Dish Liquids are $2.48 and use the $.25 off coupon from the 5/1 P&G

Charmin Toilet Paper (6 ct Mega Roll or 12 ct Big Roll) is $5.98 and use the $.25 off coupon from the 5/1 P&G

Bounty Giant Roll Paper Towels (8 ct) is $9.98 and use the $.25 off coupon from the 5/1 P&G

Happy Shopping!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment