Thursday, May 05, 2011

Starbucks Happy Hour 5/6- 5/15!!!


Quad Iced Venti Nonfat Upside-down Caramel Macchaito with a Splenda, Name Becca.

It's one of my favorite things about getting up early on a Sunday morning to go couponing... Stopping at Starbucks on my way home! And now that I think about it, Starbucks is also one of my favorite reasons to go to Target or Barnes & Noble... ok its just one of my favorite things.

Well, its not my usual drink, but Starbucks is offering HALF PRICED FRAPPUCHINOS from 3pm- 5pm on May 6th to 15th!

While I am super excited about this deal because that Mocha Coconut Flavor looks delicious! I am also happy that I don't have a Starbucks on my way home from work!

For more info, go here! And if you feel like you need a reminder, Text MIXIT to 44264!


No comments:

Post a Comment