Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Coke Rewards: Wednesday Deal



One of my FAVORITE ways to get FREE products is with Rewards programs, particularly, My Coke Rewards.


With My Coke Rewards you can redeem points for Sweepstakes, FREE product coupons, Magazine Subscriptions, T-shirts and Memorabilia as well as Movie Tickets!

And the points really add up quick too! To find these points just look for the code on the product cap or cardboard box!

Each Cap from a Coke Product is 3 points, and that includes Powerade and Minutemade Caps! 12-pks are 10 points and 24-pks are 20 points!

And it doesn’t take much to get FREE products! Redeem just 30 points and get a coupon for a FREE 20 oz. product in the mail! I personally like to use these when Shop N Save is having their $10 off $50 promotions!

And on top of all of the great prizes, Every Wednesday My Coke Rewards gives a discount on a prize. Today, 5/18, you can get a AMC Movie Ticket and a Large Fountain Drink for 290 points, regularly 485 points!!
To sign up (or sign in) and start redeeming codes go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment