Saturday, May 14, 2011

My FREE Saturday!

This week was one of the busiest weeks ever! I didn't get much couponing done until today so I was super excited!





My First Stop was actually Walgreens to see if they had any Clean and Clear Body Wash in stock, but NO luck... bummer. But that's ok, there will be more sales! I did have a raincheck though! The rain check was from the sale where Air Wick Freshmatic was on sale 50% off. The sale made them $3.99 so I picked up 3 Air wick Compact I-motions for FREE using the $4 off coupon from the 4/17 SS!





Then I went to CVS because I have a raincheck for the Ivory Bar Soap but they were still out. They did have Similac in stock! I picked up 5 bottles that will all be able to be donated to mothers in need!





Then I went to Petsmart. I had heard that Petsmart had Purina Pro Plan Roasted Slices (3.5 oz) on sale for $2.50, and sure enough, they did!! I used 5 off the $2.50 off coupons from the 2/27 SS and scored 5 FREE dog treats! My boys are going to love these!!

After all my stops I paid absolutely nothing for 3 Air Wick Freshmatic Compacts, 5 Similacs, and 5 Pro Plan Roasted Slices!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment